/u/Wildtollwut on [NSFW] Nipple piercings as an asexual?

I don't have nipple piercings, but I have two tongue piercings and a lot of tattoos, both of these things are often considered sexy or "kinky" by others. That never really bothered me. I didn't do it for the sex appeal, I just love the way it looks on me. I feel more beautiful/aesthetic with them than without, so that's all I need to go through with it.

I think I relate to you, I don't like being sexualized by others or wearing revealing clothes in public. But I do like feeling attractive and body-positive, so I put on nice underwear, I like wearing make-up: I have found my own comfort zone between any extremes of sexy or super casual. Random example, I like super feminine makeup but pair it with loose band hoodies and army boots.

I think any kind of body modification is something you get for yourself. If you love the look? Go for it. You can reclaim 'sexual' things into something personal. I think especially a nipple piercing is super private, no one's going to see it unless you want them to. Being asexual doesn't mean you have to hide your body or look as unappealing as possible (by your own standards). Own it! Wanting to feel good in your own skin, whatever that means to you, is valid. You don't exist for the gaze of other's and their (sexual) gaze doesn't invalidate your asexuality. :)





July 07, 2020 at 11:14PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.