Being unmatched for still quarantining

I've been unmatched by people two days in a row. Today I was called a sheep before being unmatched. He offered to go out for drinks, so it's not like I'm turning down situations where we would still be masked and keeping distance between us.

I'm currently in Iowa and there are about 400 new cases a day, but many people don't seem to be taking the pandemic seriously anymore. I'm starting law school in the fall and the school obviously takes it seriously enough to put orientation and an intro class online, with classes currently scheduled in person every other week. I dont want to be sick right before taking on this enormous new challenge.

Am I really being too paranoid, or should I just see this as dodging bullets?



Submitted July 07, 2020 at 11:49PM

I've been unmatched by people two days in a row. Today I was called a sheep before being unmatched. He offered to go out for drinks, so it's not like I'm turning down situations where we would still be masked and keeping distance between us.I'm currently in Iowa and there are about 400 new cases a day, but many people don't seem to be taking the pandemic seriously anymore. I'm starting law school in the fall and the school obviously takes it seriously enough to put orientation and an intro class online, with classes currently scheduled in person every other week. I dont want to be sick right before taking on this enormous new challenge.Am I really being too paranoid, or should I just see this as dodging bullets?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.