/u/KRBurke8 on A meme related to something that happened to me on r/lgbt

Asexuals aren't oppressed...? like how many people coerce themselves trying to enjoy sexual activity because they can’t acknowledge their asexuality and think they're just defective or will like it at some point? How many people have their sexuality minimize by actual MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS(!!!) and told to keep trying? Saying asexuals aren’t opposed just shows how much we are. Its like modern sexism, the ”invisibility” for most people causes even more issues





July 07, 2020 at 11:27PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.