/u/LordPrestonOfRome on Is this an oxymoron?

Why don't we just admit that on a national scale (coming from the US South) we aren't oppressed. We meet a few assholes every now and then but at a systematic legal scale we are not oppressed. We need to focus less on our privilege of living in a society that exists to make sure everyone is equal and start focusing on the folks being publicly executed in the middle east. I wish the gatekeepers would stop this shit. Don't cause division in a community. We can literally save lives if we just put aside our differences for a common goal





July 07, 2020 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.