/u/ThiighHighs on To all Demisexuals: YOU'RE FUCKING VALID!!!

There is no such thing as "normal allo behavior" All non-aces are different and experience sexual attraction differently and under different circumstances.

Likewise all demisexual people are different and I know demisexual people that fall all across the spectrum for how strong of a bond is required for them to experience sexual attraction and how long that kind of bond might take to form. Many of those fall well within "normal allo" levels.

Your definition of demisexuality excludes many of the demisexual people I know.





July 16, 2020 at 12:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.