/u/arianeb on To all Demisexuals: YOU'RE FUCKING VALID!!!

That's where YOU are wrong.

A "strong bond" has no universal definition and differs from person to person to such a degree that there are major extremes that require different labels. It's not like a "third date" rule where you reach a level of trust enough to have sex -- that would be "allo".

A demisexual is effectively an asexual except in few very rare circumstances that could take weeks or months to develop, and even after there finally is some sexual attraction, it could fade quickly and take weeks to happen again.

This is not normal allo behavior, and likely going to cause issues with demi relationships with allos.





July 15, 2020 at 11:54PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.