/u/Queen-Roblin on Boyfriend of an asexual girlfriend needs advice

I've been with my partner for 8 years and the only way we are where we are in the relationship is by talking. Being really honest and letting each other come to terms with what's going on.

She might need some time to process the new dynamic. The number one thing you guys should work towards is lack of guilt. She shouldn't feel guilty because she isn't giving you what you want and you shouldn't feel guilty that you want that from her.

Work out your own dynamic, cues that you are/aren't in the mood, maybe cuddles after alone time, whatever means you're both comfortable and can strengthen the relationship. Don't avoid each other because you're coming on too strong/encouraging arousal, always try to communicate instead.





July 15, 2020 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.