/u/EggIsMyFriend on Guys! The app HER has options for both Asexuality and Demisexuality!

I'd rather be excluded along with the cis guys than included in an app called "HER". I'm happy that women and non-binary people have that, but don't class me as a sort of "other" type of man. I know damn well I'm not like a lot of cis guys and I have a very different type of life history, but being casually grouped with women and non-binary people makes me feel like shit. Not because those people are lesser, by any stretch. But because I am not them, and if you're kicking men out, kick me out too.





July 15, 2020 at 11:45PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.