/u/Cthulhupuff on sex positive/neutral/negative. Do we have a word for this alignement ?

Since you used the word positive, you'd be talking about you views of be open/okay with the subject of sex in a social setting (seeing it in entertainment, discussing it with others, etc). So your social view/preference?

If you meant sex-favourable, being okay with involving yourself in sexual activity, then sexual preference/tolerance sounds okay?

I don't really think either are "orientations", just modifiers.

Also in both cases the word "repulsed" is usually used, not "negative".

I'm open to correction (including on punctuation)!





July 15, 2020 at 11:45PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.