/u/praysolace on Mom of asexual daughter need advice on female health issue

Find a good gynecologist and she may not have to go through any of that. When I was formally diagnosed with PCOS, my doctor asked my sexual history and opted to give me only the abdominal ultrasound and not the transvaginal one. We did blood tests and the ultrasound and then tried various medications. I haven’t had to get anything shoved up there.

She should still see a doctor and see what they can do. She can keep her boundaries and still get treatment. I’m terrified of paps too, but I don’t think she would need one yet.





July 14, 2020 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.