/u/OfficialEpicPixel on Real "allies" wouldn't try to erase us

I mean... Sure, but regardless of WHY they are helping, they ARE helping the cause. I get it you might say it's not moral to do something for the wrong reasons, but if in a pragmatic sense, they further the cause let them be in the title if it matters so much to them!

It's a deontology vs utalitarianism argument, I know, but politics are mostly utalitarian, so let them be anywhere in the initialism they want to be, as long as they're supporting its values.





July 01, 2020 at 11:47PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.