/u/izzytriana on Real "allies" wouldn't try to erase us

I completely agree. I’ve been an ally basically all my life, and it wasn’t until recently that I discovered I was demisexual. The whole point of of being an ally is helping advance queer rights because it is simply the right thing to do. Erasing an entire sexuality and replacing it with ally defeats the entire purpose of raising awareness, providing support, and normalizing all types of sexuality and gender.





July 01, 2020 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.