/u/Lear1987 on Anyone know of any allosexual identities, or can help me find the name of a specific one?

... I've honestly never heard of an orientation like that. Not to be flippant, but I thought that was pretty normal for allos.

To be fair even allosexual isn't really an identity anyone uses. It's probably why you're having issues finding anything. Allo is simply not asexual or aromantic depending on context. You might have more luck with the various LGBT boards if you're LGBTQ+ or maybe a relationship advice board if you're straight (honestly I'm guessing for the straight one).

Closest I've ever heard of is demiromantic, but it doesn't require a sexual attraction but rather an emotional bond first before a romantic one can form.





July 01, 2020 at 11:48PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.