/u/ImHops on Am I valid if I'm sexually active? I don't know where/if I fit in.

Grey-a? And you are 100% valid. And this community is really accepting so even if u are allo you are allowed as long as ur respectful, but honestly, just from this you sound ace and really it just comes down to how you want to identify.

And what do you want advice on? Sorry

Side note: sexual thoughts don't really mean much? It's if you want to do those things and how much you find people sexually attractive.





July 06, 2020 at 11:55PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.