/u/Bwaiite on The first thing that came up when I searched asexual on Twitter :0

You should probs quit while you're ahead because you're only proving my point haha. By saying my last comment was "alloarophobic" you proved my entire point because I was using a hypothetical analogy to explain why your previous comments were wrong and exclusionary. My entire point was that you ARE welcome by our standards you absolute spoon.

Don't embarrass yourself further pls 🥴

Edit: to reply to your edit. My logic is literally the opposite. You're the one saying het aces and het aros are fully het and thus unwelcome in the LGBT+ community. I'm saying that both sexual and romantic attractions are significant individually and therefore being A MINORITY IN ONE OF THEM IS ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU LGBT how many times do I have to repeat myself.





July 28, 2020 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.