COVID dating strategies

Hey all, apologies if this has been asked and answered - I have looked and couldn't see anything.

I appreciate this is a completely hypocritical questions, but, how are people that are taking COVID seriously managing dating?

I came out of a relationship in Jan and have been ready to get back out there for a couple of months, however I was of the opinion that dating during COVID is craziness. In view of "during COVID" potentially being for another year or so I am now contemplating getting back out there, but I havent resolved how to do that given those dating are probably those not doing the right thing around social distancing which puts my vulnerable parents at risk.

So I guess, of those of you who are legitimately taking COVID seriously (e.g., avoiding public transport, not going to shops, limiting social contact, not eating out or going to events etc), if you are actively dating, how are you going about it?

Also, do you put anything in your profile about social distancing? There is no way I am interested in getting physical as soon as I normally would.

Context: Live in the state of NSW in Australian which has minimal cases right now, gyms are open, restaurants are taking dine with person limits etc.



Submitted July 29, 2020 at 12:01AM

Hey all, apologies if this has been asked and answered - I have looked and couldn't see anything.I appreciate this is a completely hypocritical questions, but, how are people that are taking COVID seriously managing dating?I came out of a relationship in Jan and have been ready to get back out there for a couple of months, however I was of the opinion that dating during COVID is craziness. In view of "during COVID" potentially being for another year or so I am now contemplating getting back out there, but I havent resolved how to do that given those dating are probably those not doing the right thing around social distancing which puts my vulnerable parents at risk.So I guess, of those of you who are legitimately taking COVID seriously (e.g., avoiding public transport, not going to shops, limiting social contact, not eating out or going to events etc), if you are actively dating, how are you going about it?Also, do you put anything in your profile about social distancing? There is no way I am interested in getting physical as soon as I normally would.Context: Live in the state of NSW in Australian which has minimal cases right now, gyms are open, restaurants are taking dine with person limits etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.