Hate-sex: Why is it so good?

So I had a pretty turbulant 2 month romp with a girl I started dating in January. We stopped meeting up to have sex at the end of March and got into petty little fights.

I saw her for the first time yesterday in 4 months. I like her as a person, I don't hate her. BUT! She did disrespect me many times in those short 2 months. So there is a tiny streak in me that HATES what makes her tick and just some of her behavior.

So anyway, we have sex and I climax in like a minute and it was just more powerful than ever ( I wore a condom) I normally would have slowed down but I didnt care if she enjoyed it ( I went down on her first - Im not an a-hole I swear.)

I didnt even know this was a thing! How normal is it? Like the average reader - Have you had and enjoyed hate-sex?

What is it about this that was so appealing? Do I tell her next time and let her in on it?



Submitted July 28, 2020 at 11:34PM

So I had a pretty turbulant 2 month romp with a girl I started dating in January. We stopped meeting up to have sex at the end of March and got into petty little fights.I saw her for the first time yesterday in 4 months. I like her as a person, I don't hate her. BUT! She did disrespect me many times in those short 2 months. So there is a tiny streak in me that HATES what makes her tick and just some of her behavior.So anyway, we have sex and I climax in like a minute and it was just more powerful than ever ( I wore a condom) I normally would have slowed down but I didnt care if she enjoyed it ( I went down on her first - Im not an a-hole I swear.)I didnt even know this was a thing! How normal is it? Like the average reader - Have you had and enjoyed hate-sex?What is it about this that was so appealing? Do I tell her next time and let her in on it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.