where do i hide ring box during propose?

Hello.

I will be proposing to my girlfriend soon but one thing struck me that I had not thought of..

When we go to the destination X for me to propose, how should I keep that big bulky ring box hidden until we get there?

My girlfriend is the human-koala type, where she will hug me, hold my hand, wrap her hands around my waist at any given moment possible.

I don't want to tip her off, but I do not know what to do.. this ring box is just too darn big :(



Submitted June 22, 2020 at 11:44PM

Hello.I will be proposing to my girlfriend soon but one thing struck me that I had not thought of..​When we go to the destination X for me to propose, how should I keep that big bulky ring box hidden until we get there?My girlfriend is the human-koala type, where she will hug me, hold my hand, wrap her hands around my waist at any given moment possible.I don't want to tip her off, but I do not know what to do.. this ring box is just too darn big :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.