/u/lawful_moth on Is that normal if i find it in the age of 15 ?

Yes, you're fine. I was around that age when I started having my suspicions. Also (and this is thrilling) there are no consequences for getting this one wrong. You think you're ace? Welcome to the community! If you think otherwise many years from now, that's fine; glad you've gotten a closer bead on who you are! When I started "discovering" the LGBT spectrum, so to speak, I initially identified myself as bisexual (sort of a 0=0 logic). It's okay that I've changed how I label myself, because that just means I've learned and grown.





June 22, 2020 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.