Is it normal to be single for 7 months?

My ex and I ended it in November and it ended really shitty and it still kind of affects me, whenever I try talking with other people I just cant get into it or I just feel like they aren't into it. I'm not sure if I'm just not ready yet but it feels like I'm fucking myself over and I feel shitty for being single for so long. But hell I'm probably just overthinking as usual

Sorry I'm not sure If this is the right place



Submitted June 23, 2020 at 12:17AM

My ex and I ended it in November and it ended really shitty and it still kind of affects me, whenever I try talking with other people I just cant get into it or I just feel like they aren't into it. I'm not sure if I'm just not ready yet but it feels like I'm fucking myself over and I feel shitty for being single for so long. But hell I'm probably just overthinking as usualSorry I'm not sure If this is the right place

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.