/u/Lordfinrodfelagund on Am I on the asexual spectrum?

I’m somewhere between aegosexual and demisexual, and, other than being gender flipped and the homeschool part, this sounds a lot like me. Aegosexual means that you can be sexually aroused by sexual content that is seperated from you, and character crushes are fairly common amongst demis. The ace umbrella covers quite a bit. It can be useful to see everything that’s out there. Also, I know one thing that helped me out a lot was looking into the different kinds of attraction, especially sensual and aesthetic, so the split model of attraction might be worth looking into too. Hope this helps and good luck.





May 28, 2020 at 11:21PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.