/u/compoteconscious on How do I make sexual experiences with my boyfriend better for me?

I just wanted to say thanks for bringing up your situation. There are some valuable answers, such as the one aforementioned. I relate strongly to your experience of asexuality.

To add my own grain of salt, what makes me like sex is the intimacy, or rather getting close to the other person, as I bear many insecurities. I make sex about that. I picture sex as getting close to my partner, listening to his cues, making him feel good and pleasure him. You seem to do so too, since you're the real MVP haha.

I think what makes it hard for me right now is that he feels bad about making the first move and therefore I just never really get aroused. I guess I need to learn how to turn myself on first... Because of this, it sometimes feel like a vicious circle.

I don't even know if my gibberish makes any sense at all.





May 28, 2020 at 11:17PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.