Quarantine Gift

Hi! Me and my girlfriend have been apart for 3 months due to the lockdown protocols implemented here in my country. I really love her so much, and i really wanted to do something for her, a gift per se.

I was wondering if i could get some suggestions and ideas from you on what kind of gift I could do (online, preferably) that can truly make her happy and show her how much I love her.

Thanks in advance!



Submitted May 28, 2020 at 11:59PM

Hi! Me and my girlfriend have been apart for 3 months due to the lockdown protocols implemented here in my country. I really love her so much, and i really wanted to do something for her, a gift per se.I was wondering if i could get some suggestions and ideas from you on what kind of gift I could do (online, preferably) that can truly make her happy and show her how much I love her.Thanks in advance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.