/u/daacehueman on hey

im 14 and i figured out im ace the same age as you. your not to young. it's certainly possible that we could just be young, but if the label works you now, you are absolutely allowed to use it. don't rush into a relationship, that's stupid. you have plenty of time to figure out your sexuality and develop a romantic relationship. if you find yourself interested in a romantic relationship with someone, make sure they know that you are(or think you are) asexual. if they pressure you to do anything you aren't comfortable with or ignore or dismiss your sexuality, they don't deserve a relationship with you. i am currently in my first romantic relationship and I've learned that communication is extremely important. if something is wrong in your relationship, talk about it and work together to find a solution. learn to say no, that's also very important. i kinda got off topic sorry. it does sound like your ace. asexual just means the lack of sexual attraction, so you can be ace and still have a libido/sex drive. don't stress about it. if you like labels use em. you're not broken, there's nothing wrong with you, and you have your whole life yo figure it all out. best of luck :) quick ace info video





May 20, 2020 at 12:05AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.