I'm a 26 year old male, autistic, and I've never dated. I've kept numbers about who I talk to what happened to try to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Can anyone help?

I'm autistic. I work for a major tech company. I make a lot of money and hired multiple personal stylists. Although I always hate the clothes they give me, I like a t-shirt and sweatpants and nothing more, I still wear them because they seem to know what they're talking about.

I also see a therapist and a personal fitness instructor once a month + lift on my own time. I've had professional photographers take my picture for dating websites.

About a year ago I decided that I was going to go super hard and try really hard, harder than I did in high school and college, to get a date. These are the results from those attempts.

https://imgur.com/a/C40eSV6

The first diagram shows people I've met in the past year who were women in my age range (20-35 about) who I knew on a first name basis. All the people I asked out were rejections which I didn't record. I consider 'still talking to' texting more than once a week. I use my computer to talk to people so I'm always texting someone about something, usually history or politics.

The observation from this is

  1. I can't be too creepy as everyone is still talking to me and not breaking off contact with me after asking them out.

  2. 36 seems like a super high number of people to ask out and get absolutely no "Yes".

Most of these people were met at meetup groups I went to or through my dog. I'll go to the dog park and meet a lot of people with my dog.

https://i.imgur.com/zyKOYSZ.png

Second graph is what online dating looked like before I decided to deactive. I originally had very bad match statistics, and obviously still do, but I put a lot of work into my profile and had a professional photographer take pictures for it.

I'm happy to answer any questions.

I'd like to know what I can do better.



Submitted May 20, 2020 at 12:24AM

I'm autistic. I work for a major tech company. I make a lot of money and hired multiple personal stylists. Although I always hate the clothes they give me, I like a t-shirt and sweatpants and nothing more, I still wear them because they seem to know what they're talking about.I also see a therapist and a personal fitness instructor once a month + lift on my own time. I've had professional photographers take my picture for dating websites.About a year ago I decided that I was going to go super hard and try really hard, harder than I did in high school and college, to get a date. These are the results from those attempts.https://ift.tt/2Xbfi8F first diagram shows people I've met in the past year who were women in my age range (20-35 about) who I knew on a first name basis. All the people I asked out were rejections which I didn't record. I consider 'still talking to' texting more than once a week. I use my computer to talk to people so I'm always texting someone about something, usually history or politics.The observation from this isI can't be too creepy as everyone is still talking to me and not breaking off contact with me after asking them out.36 seems like a super high number of people to ask out and get absolutely no "Yes".Most of these people were met at meetup groups I went to or through my dog. I'll go to the dog park and meet a lot of people with my dog.https://ift.tt/2X5O5nK graph is what online dating looked like before I decided to deactive. I originally had very bad match statistics, and obviously still do, but I put a lot of work into my profile and had a professional photographer take pictures for it.I'm happy to answer any questions.I'd like to know what I can do better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.