Advice on FWB

So a friends with benefits situation and here's my prior post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/gkauyn/confused_about_my_fwb_relationship/?ref=share&ref_source=link

Everything is still the same. I haven't brought anything up yet and am taking time to really reflect on everything so far.

I think the uncertainty comes from points of conversation that happen. We will both say things that seem to elude to feeling more than just this. Little intimate things that just slip. But then it eventually turns into something like, "great sex, what's more to ask for"

I'm good with taking things slow, or even putting up boundaries if needed. I can definitely collect myself and walk away as well if it comes to that. I'm just trying to not have any expectations in this situation. Feelings are natural and I get that. I'd just hate to walk away too soon if this more than FWB. And I'd hate to walk away too late and lose a friend. I know we're both mature enough if it was to end tomorrow we could keep our friendship in tact.

I know no matter what I will end up having to bring this up to my FWB. That's not a problem as we've both have been pretty transparent.

I guess I'm still wanting advice on what someone would do if they were in this situation. I definitely like seeing different points of view.



Submitted May 19, 2020 at 11:59PM

So a friends with benefits situation and here's my prior post:https://ift.tt/3e867gl is still the same. I haven't brought anything up yet and am taking time to really reflect on everything so far.I think the uncertainty comes from points of conversation that happen. We will both say things that seem to elude to feeling more than just this. Little intimate things that just slip. But then it eventually turns into something like, "great sex, what's more to ask for"I'm good with taking things slow, or even putting up boundaries if needed. I can definitely collect myself and walk away as well if it comes to that. I'm just trying to not have any expectations in this situation. Feelings are natural and I get that. I'd just hate to walk away too soon if this more than FWB. And I'd hate to walk away too late and lose a friend. I know we're both mature enough if it was to end tomorrow we could keep our friendship in tact.I know no matter what I will end up having to bring this up to my FWB. That's not a problem as we've both have been pretty transparent.I guess I'm still wanting advice on what someone would do if they were in this situation. I definitely like seeing different points of view.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.