NSFW* should I tell my fwb i have feelings for him?

NSFW* Should I tell my fwb that i have feelings for him?

Hey everyone! So I (18F) started talking to this guy (20M) i met on tinder in november. We went on a few dates and would text pretty often but I was still a little hung up on my ex at the time so I never really caught feelings right away and just mostly enjoyed his company and hanging out.

Everytime we hung out, if it wasnt a date. We would have sex but then he would cuddle me after and I would play with his hair and we would listen to music and just talk about life and stuff and i would end up leaving at 1am even when i got to his house around 6pm. He would walk me to the bus stop too and kiss me goodbye and then text me the next day and ask how i am and all of that. he would also text me randomly in the week just to ask how im doing.

At that point i kind of realized I had some feelings for him but i tried to push them away cause i just wasnt sure.

Anyways Fast forward to now during lockdown. We would text each other a few times during the week and we would have some pretty cool and interesting convos about literally anything and he legit never ever leaves me on open even if i say something lame. He always likes my tweets too which makes me smile ik it doesnt mean much but seeing his name in my notifications makes me happy.

Anyways again, I texted him a few days ago asking if he wanted to hang out after lockdown and he said hes down and that it would be fun and he also mentioned how exciting kissing would be too and thats when i just melted cause we never really text about sexual stuff or flirting in texts at all its usually all just in person. but now im realizing not being able to see him for a while has made my feelings for him more obvious to me and i just dont know if the next time I see him, I should tell him how I feel?? I also feel like thats weird because i havent seen him in a while and it might confuse him. I dont wanna lose him and I just want to know if he would ever like me but i have no idea how to go about it.

any advice is really appreciated, sorry for rambling lol



Submitted May 15, 2020 at 12:09AM

NSFW* Should I tell my fwb that i have feelings for him?Hey everyone! So I (18F) started talking to this guy (20M) i met on tinder in november. We went on a few dates and would text pretty often but I was still a little hung up on my ex at the time so I never really caught feelings right away and just mostly enjoyed his company and hanging out.Everytime we hung out, if it wasnt a date. We would have sex but then he would cuddle me after and I would play with his hair and we would listen to music and just talk about life and stuff and i would end up leaving at 1am even when i got to his house around 6pm. He would walk me to the bus stop too and kiss me goodbye and then text me the next day and ask how i am and all of that. he would also text me randomly in the week just to ask how im doing.At that point i kind of realized I had some feelings for him but i tried to push them away cause i just wasnt sure.Anyways Fast forward to now during lockdown. We would text each other a few times during the week and we would have some pretty cool and interesting convos about literally anything and he legit never ever leaves me on open even if i say something lame. He always likes my tweets too which makes me smile ik it doesnt mean much but seeing his name in my notifications makes me happy.Anyways again, I texted him a few days ago asking if he wanted to hang out after lockdown and he said hes down and that it would be fun and he also mentioned how exciting kissing would be too and thats when i just melted cause we never really text about sexual stuff or flirting in texts at all its usually all just in person. but now im realizing not being able to see him for a while has made my feelings for him more obvious to me and i just dont know if the next time I see him, I should tell him how I feel?? I also feel like thats weird because i havent seen him in a while and it might confuse him. I dont wanna lose him and I just want to know if he would ever like me but i have no idea how to go about it.any advice is really appreciated, sorry for rambling lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.