Ass play - how to keep it clean?

So my BF is interested in exploring ass play (on him) and I (F) also think that would be really hot - but in the theoretical imaginary way where the ass isn’t also where shit comes from.

I feel like ass play isn’t the kind of thing you can just naturally move into during sex without pre-planning like you might a new BJ technique, because like ... what if it smells? Well, you can probably fill in the blanks about the sort of stuff I’m nervous about.

Assuming someone practices good hygiene, how clean is the ass usually? Like, if you stick a finger up there are you going to get shit on your finger? How much prep is necessary? I know I could break out some rubber gloves if I wanted to be super safe but I’m not sure whether that’s needed, and I don’t want to look like i’m prepping for surgery if it’s a fairly chill business. Also, rimming. Does it taste / smell bad? Basically I’m keen to try stuff but have no idea what to expect. Any insights or tips appreciated.



Submitted May 14, 2020 at 11:58PM

So my BF is interested in exploring ass play (on him) and I (F) also think that would be really hot - but in the theoretical imaginary way where the ass isn’t also where shit comes from.I feel like ass play isn’t the kind of thing you can just naturally move into during sex without pre-planning like you might a new BJ technique, because like ... what if it smells? Well, you can probably fill in the blanks about the sort of stuff I’m nervous about.Assuming someone practices good hygiene, how clean is the ass usually? Like, if you stick a finger up there are you going to get shit on your finger? How much prep is necessary? I know I could break out some rubber gloves if I wanted to be super safe but I’m not sure whether that’s needed, and I don’t want to look like i’m prepping for surgery if it’s a fairly chill business. Also, rimming. Does it taste / smell bad? Basically I’m keen to try stuff but have no idea what to expect. Any insights or tips appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.