After almost a year without sex I am already done?

Hi everybody!

I'll keep it short: 4 year relationship came to an end, we had sex a few times over the last two years and after we broke up I felt the need to give myself the gift I thought I deserved. I happened to know this other girl and we had a nice weekend in which we had sex (not a lot, maybe 6-7 times). The last time we did it, I didn't really feel the need to and since then (Sunday) I don't feel the desire to do it again at all (not only with her).

What's going on? I've been waiting for this for a very long time and now I'm just... ok with what I've had? What could it be? Maybe something related to the fact that my relationship ended in this period? Too soon? Or maybe something physical?

Thank you so much!



Submitted May 14, 2020 at 11:47PM

Hi everybody!I'll keep it short: 4 year relationship came to an end, we had sex a few times over the last two years and after we broke up I felt the need to give myself the gift I thought I deserved. I happened to know this other girl and we had a nice weekend in which we had sex (not a lot, maybe 6-7 times). The last time we did it, I didn't really feel the need to and since then (Sunday) I don't feel the desire to do it again at all (not only with her).What's going on? I've been waiting for this for a very long time and now I'm just... ok with what I've had? What could it be? Maybe something related to the fact that my relationship ended in this period? Too soon? Or maybe something physical?Thank you so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.