/u/TaurielOfTheWoods on Am I ace? (Non-sexrepulsed asexual?)

Fantasizing about something is very different than wanting to have that experience in reality. On the other hand, you could even have sex regularly and still be ace. Ultimately you know best what your feelings and experiences are, so a label isn't necessary. Remember that asexuality is a spectrum and if you occasionally experience sexual attraction you could be still ace (e.g grey ace or demisexual ace). If you feel like you need to label yourself, I think you might be a sex positive ace. You don't seem repulsed by sex but curious and willing to explore the possibilities, so I'd go with that if I were you. All in all I'd tell you to explore your sexuality or lack thereof as analytically as possible. Just imagining different scenarios or paying attention to what you feel when seeing a person you consider good looking ought to do the trick, if you don't want to get into potentially awkward situations. Don't be afraid to dig deep! Sexuality is messy and complicated so it's fine if you don't have all the answers.





April 28, 2020 at 11:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.