/u/Carbon_Panda on Married to an asexual - my journey

Everyone is different, you’re going to have to ask him. Maybe ask him what his perfect idea is when it comes to sex and intimacy.

Also, Some people are not go-getters when it comes to sex, he might have, and always have trouble initiating but it doesn’t mean he never wants sex. Maybe y’all to him about ways he could signal to you that he is horny without being in that initiating role? It depends on you 2 but it could just be him saying “I’m horny, do you wanna have sex?” In a bland and non-sexy way, but it might be what he needs to get the ball rolling... just an idea but it really comes down to what he wants, expects, and feels comfortable with.





April 29, 2020 at 12:10AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.