/u/dulcian_ on Married to an asexual - my journey

Everyone is different. I had a partner once, and I really liked sex, and initiated it often, but when that relationship ended, that was actually when I began to realise that I was asexual, that is I don't have sexual attraction. I happen to enjoy sex, but I don't feel any urge to go out and get some. I haven't had it in 5 years and I'm fine with that. I think, based on seeing some of the conversations on this sub, that I'm a fairly unusual type of asexual, and your husband is a more common type, more sex neutral.





April 29, 2020 at 12:20AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.