/u/Sevness on Just found out that call of duty WWII have a ace flage calling card called flage A. I love you Activision.

Yeah, this is true, they are the reason Destiny 2 kind of went so bad and only got better after parting with them. They are one of those companies that has a micromanaging problem and are out to profit. Just because they throw an ace or gay or bi pride flag, or change their icon to a rainbow during pride month tend to mean they just want to do the bare minimum effort to seem "woke" and "accepting" because it gets them money.

EA may microtransaction and nickel and dime their player base paid, even putting unskippable ads in games people payed $60 for, but Activision is the kind of company that pretends to care, but internally don't give a crap sadly.





April 29, 2020 at 11:54PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.