Need advice on phone sex

So, I'm in a LDR and we've just entered the phone sex stage. My girl even got a toy that works through an app so I can be the one in control.

And I found out I'm baaaad at this. I don't know how to work her up verbally. IRL I mostly just shut up and do things.

When we tried for the first time I just ended up making her laugh because I talked too much.

Help?



Submitted April 30, 2020 at 12:14AM

So, I'm in a LDR and we've just entered the phone sex stage. My girl even got a toy that works through an app so I can be the one in control.And I found out I'm baaaad at this. I don't know how to work her up verbally. IRL I mostly just shut up and do things.When we tried for the first time I just ended up making her laugh because I talked too much.Help?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.