Moving too fast???

Hi guys So I've been out of the dating game since 2018, haven't found anyone interesting enough anyways, we're on lockdown and I've decided to reply to dms So this guy messages me on ig and after a few hours it moved to WhatsApp, in total about 5 hours

Then he starts saying shit like this Here's a snippet of our conversation lol I explained a location to him

Him: Oh girls knows her roads definitely a keeper Him: Omg that was soo bad Me: 😂😂 you said it not me (I honestly wanted to say yikes that was embarassing) Him: Shush I'm trying here Him: 😆 what are you trying for Him: Nvm 😌🙈 Him: 5 points for trying though Me: Hmm maybe .5 😂😂 Him: I'll remind you of this when you catch feels for me 😂 Me:This is a bit presumptuous isn't it Him:Definitely 😂 Him:Gotta be optimistic tho

Like wtf guys am I just being a total douche about the whole thing or am I right in finding this a tad bit creepy?? We've only spoken for 5 hours at this point Or is this how guys are?? Is he moving too fast or am I going crazy with the lockdown😂



Submitted April 19, 2020 at 11:43PM

Hi guys So I've been out of the dating game since 2018, haven't found anyone interesting enough anyways, we're on lockdown and I've decided to reply to dms So this guy messages me on ig and after a few hours it moved to WhatsApp, in total about 5 hoursThen he starts saying shit like this Here's a snippet of our conversation lol I explained a location to himHim: Oh girls knows her roads definitely a keeper Him: Omg that was soo bad Me: 😂😂 you said it not me (I honestly wanted to say yikes that was embarassing) Him: Shush I'm trying here Him: 😆 what are you trying for Him: Nvm 😌🙈 Him: 5 points for trying though Me: Hmm maybe .5 😂😂 Him: I'll remind you of this when you catch feels for me 😂 Me:This is a bit presumptuous isn't it Him:Definitely 😂 Him:Gotta be optimistic thoLike wtf guys am I just being a total douche about the whole thing or am I right in finding this a tad bit creepy?? We've only spoken for 5 hours at this point Or is this how guys are?? Is he moving too fast or am I going crazy with the lockdown😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.