I am not even into astrology. I am utterly disgusted of my mind

Ok so, I am a straight female, and I also happen to be a Leo wich is a fire sign (bear with me for a sec, I am getting into it) And I have the biggest crush on an Aquarius, a water sign.

And really, I just had an erotic daydream that, while having oral sex and that he starts ejaculating, I would put out mouth and say «extinguish my fire mister fire man» while he would be "watering" me.



Submitted March 06, 2020 at 11:11PM

Ok so, I am a straight female, and I also happen to be a Leo wich is a fire sign (bear with me for a sec, I am getting into it) And I have the biggest crush on an Aquarius, a water sign.And really, I just had an erotic daydream that, while having oral sex and that he starts ejaculating, I would put out mouth and say «extinguish my fire mister fire man» while he would be "watering" me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.