Would going bowling be a stupid suggestion for getting to know a girl?

A girl and I have been talking for a while, but we recently started talking more since she broke up with her boyfriend. But we've never actually hung out outside of work and I wanted to get to know her more, and my mind jumped to bowling.

The reason I say this is because going out to eat at sit-down restaurant, I feel, puts too much pressure on talking and can lead to a lot of awkwardness. And going out to a movie, there's no talking.

But bowling is an activity where we can both focus on the game and have fun without there being a constant pressure to talk face to face.

I wanted to get some opinions before I suggest something stupid.



Submitted February 24, 2020 at 10:47PM

A girl and I have been talking for a while, but we recently started talking more since she broke up with her boyfriend. But we've never actually hung out outside of work and I wanted to get to know her more, and my mind jumped to bowling.The reason I say this is because going out to eat at sit-down restaurant, I feel, puts too much pressure on talking and can lead to a lot of awkwardness. And going out to a movie, there's no talking.But bowling is an activity where we can both focus on the game and have fun without there being a constant pressure to talk face to face.I wanted to get some opinions before I suggest something stupid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.