If someone you used to date texted you recently saying how they missed you and they thought of you without actually saying concrete things, then..

please follow the wise words of this woman right here.

I have fallen victim to this in the past few months and I regret not admitting to myself that this person just wanted a constant and safe bootycall. They texted me multiple times saying how they thought of me and how they wanted to see me and then never really propose anything. Then when they did propose to meet, we met and I asked why they wanted to see me. Of course the reply was 'I just wanted to see you - I missed you.' Right there I knew yeaaaaaah they do not want anything more serious with me.

Bottom line is - if they do not say something along the lines of 'i missed you and I was wondering whether we can date' or 'wondering where we stand' and just use generic lines of 'i wanted to see you' then run and don't look back. Oh and of course blok blok



Submitted February 24, 2020 at 10:48PM

please follow the wise words of this woman right here.I have fallen victim to this in the past few months and I regret not admitting to myself that this person just wanted a constant and safe bootycall. They texted me multiple times saying how they thought of me and how they wanted to see me and then never really propose anything. Then when they did propose to meet, we met and I asked why they wanted to see me. Of course the reply was 'I just wanted to see you - I missed you.' Right there I knew yeaaaaaah they do not want anything more serious with me.Bottom line is - if they do not say something along the lines of 'i missed you and I was wondering whether we can date' or 'wondering where we stand' and just use generic lines of 'i wanted to see you' then run and don't look back. Oh and of course blok blok

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.