Why do i fantasise about my girlfriend having sex with other guys?

hey, i’m new to reddit so please excuse me if i do anything wrong

first of all i would like to say i’m not gay and don’t think about men in that way, i’m perfectly happy with my girlfriend and our sex lives are good, i am 100% straight. however, i’m not sure why fantasising over my girlfriend having sex with other guys turns me on a lot, even if she was cheating on me, i have told her and she’s into it (i think, she said she is but it’s relatively new) but i would never want it to actually happen. Is this rare or common and why could i feel like this way Thank you :)



Submitted February 21, 2020 at 11:29PM

hey, i’m new to reddit so please excuse me if i do anything wrongfirst of all i would like to say i’m not gay and don’t think about men in that way, i’m perfectly happy with my girlfriend and our sex lives are good, i am 100% straight. however, i’m not sure why fantasising over my girlfriend having sex with other guys turns me on a lot, even if she was cheating on me, i have told her and she’s into it (i think, she said she is but it’s relatively new) but i would never want it to actually happen. Is this rare or common and why could i feel like this way Thank you :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.