Should I be worried about how my pussy smells?

Throwaway for obv reasons. I also feel ridiculous about this so please be gentle.

When I masterbate, my fingers smell. I obviously wash my hands with a good soap but often a faint smell lingers. It's not an unpleasant smell... It just smells like pussy?

I always thought it was normal, that pussies are meant to have a slight smell and as long as it's not pungent or unpleasant, you're fine. I have good hygiene and have never had complaints from partners. But, I ended up recently searching on Google for how to get rid of the smell, thinking I just need to switch up my soap or something, and everything seemed to suggest there was something wrong with you if the smell lingered. So I wanted to check in a more sex-positive space to be sure.

Again, just to reiterate - it's not an unpleasant smell (I know what pussies smell like when they aren't fresh/clean), and I have good hygiene. The smell isn't particularly strong - like I'm sure people around me can't smell it, but I get a little whiff if I touch my face or something, and so I'm paranoid about if my hands go to close to someone else and they smell it too. I should also say that I do have a stronger sense of smell than most but I'm also sure there are plenty of people out there who have a similarly strong sense of smell.

So 1) is it normal to have a faint pussy smell linger on your fingers? And 2) what can I do about it?



Submitted February 22, 2020 at 12:03AM

Throwaway for obv reasons. I also feel ridiculous about this so please be gentle.When I masterbate, my fingers smell. I obviously wash my hands with a good soap but often a faint smell lingers. It's not an unpleasant smell... It just smells like pussy?I always thought it was normal, that pussies are meant to have a slight smell and as long as it's not pungent or unpleasant, you're fine. I have good hygiene and have never had complaints from partners. But, I ended up recently searching on Google for how to get rid of the smell, thinking I just need to switch up my soap or something, and everything seemed to suggest there was something wrong with you if the smell lingered. So I wanted to check in a more sex-positive space to be sure.Again, just to reiterate - it's not an unpleasant smell (I know what pussies smell like when they aren't fresh/clean), and I have good hygiene. The smell isn't particularly strong - like I'm sure people around me can't smell it, but I get a little whiff if I touch my face or something, and so I'm paranoid about if my hands go to close to someone else and they smell it too. I should also say that I do have a stronger sense of smell than most but I'm also sure there are plenty of people out there who have a similarly strong sense of smell.So 1) is it normal to have a faint pussy smell linger on your fingers? And 2) what can I do about it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.