Kinky outfit help - how to get demon horns to stay on for a rough night?

I tried the BDSM community but they haven't come up with much, so I'm gonna try my luck here with the more general community, hello :')

Question in the topic but to elaborate:

Have been very into demonic stuff lately and my bf is happy to wear horns and lenses and all that good stuff, but we're a little stumped on how to make them hold the whole night.

I'd aim for something as lightweight as possible, but they would be horns that go straight up, not the curled going down ones. Something like this: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/25966135336857832/ (sfw image - except they would be going up, not towards the back like in this one)

Size also similar to that, could do smaller but not by a lot. I can either try making them or order custom ones but I don't want to get into it until I figure out how to make them hold.

No the curled downwards ones won't do, I realize I'm being picky but they just don't do it for me, please don't ask why because I don't know :')))

And yes I've checked the LARP/cosplay communities, however, here's the big issue - they don't really consider that the person will be horizontal like half the time, making the slightly awkward shape probably fall forward a lot.

Aesthetic and realism does play a big part in this, which doesn't help with options! Someone on the BDSM Reddit suggested one of those head harness thingies but nah that really ruins the immersion.

He does have medium length hair so we could probably hide a headband but not much more than that. Headband is pretty much the main idea for now but I'm afraid the horns will keep slipping forward. Cosplay communities recommend putting a headband under a wig but wigs weird him out..so that's another nah. /facepalm

I'll appreciate any help but ngl this became so complicated and specific that if it doesn't work out it serves me right for being a picky little bitch with how I want my demon bf to look lmao :')

TLDR - how to make upwards going horns stay on head without the use of a head harness or wig, and make them survive a fairly rough night? (headbands ok if you know any particularly strong ones lol)



Submitted February 09, 2020 at 11:50PM

I tried the BDSM community but they haven't come up with much, so I'm gonna try my luck here with the more general community, hello :')Question in the topic but to elaborate:Have been very into demonic stuff lately and my bf is happy to wear horns and lenses and all that good stuff, but we're a little stumped on how to make them hold the whole night.I'd aim for something as lightweight as possible, but they would be horns that go straight up, not the curled going down ones. Something like this: https://ift.tt/3bpkigl (sfw image - except they would be going up, not towards the back like in this one)Size also similar to that, could do smaller but not by a lot. I can either try making them or order custom ones but I don't want to get into it until I figure out how to make them hold.No the curled downwards ones won't do, I realize I'm being picky but they just don't do it for me, please don't ask why because I don't know :')))And yes I've checked the LARP/cosplay communities, however, here's the big issue - they don't really consider that the person will be horizontal like half the time, making the slightly awkward shape probably fall forward a lot.Aesthetic and realism does play a big part in this, which doesn't help with options! Someone on the BDSM Reddit suggested one of those head harness thingies but nah that really ruins the immersion.He does have medium length hair so we could probably hide a headband but not much more than that. Headband is pretty much the main idea for now but I'm afraid the horns will keep slipping forward. Cosplay communities recommend putting a headband under a wig but wigs weird him out..so that's another nah. /facepalmI'll appreciate any help but ngl this became so complicated and specific that if it doesn't work out it serves me right for being a picky little bitch with how I want my demon bf to look lmao :')TLDR - how to make upwards going horns stay on head without the use of a head harness or wig, and make them survive a fairly rough night? (headbands ok if you know any particularly strong ones lol)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.