Can't last long - whenever I put myself in the moment, I cum. Help?

I can't last long in bed, usually 3-4 minutes of light work. I've tried masturbating for ~30 minutes, usually distracting my mind, and yeah I can last. For actual sex though, whenever I put myself in the moment and feel the sensations, I get way too aroused.

I want to be able to last long but I also want to be able to enjoy myself - I don't want to be thinking elsewhere or about my grandma rather about my partner but I get too excited when I do that. How do I change this?



Submitted February 07, 2020 at 11:16PM

I can't last long in bed, usually 3-4 minutes of light work. I've tried masturbating for ~30 minutes, usually distracting my mind, and yeah I can last. For actual sex though, whenever I put myself in the moment and feel the sensations, I get way too aroused.I want to be able to last long but I also want to be able to enjoy myself - I don't want to be thinking elsewhere or about my grandma rather about my partner but I get too excited when I do that. How do I change this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.