Advice on Kissing

Hi guys, this is such an embarrassing question, but do you have any advice on French kissing? Despite being in my mid twenties, having several relationships and sexual partners, I still know I'm just not good at this, and have actually been gently told so.

I just don't know what to do with my tongue, so I don't do much with it. Kinda like a dead fish lmao. What are you meant to do when someone sticks their tongue into your mouth? How do I do it? Help a gal out



Submitted February 07, 2020 at 11:19PM

Hi guys, this is such an embarrassing question, but do you have any advice on French kissing? Despite being in my mid twenties, having several relationships and sexual partners, I still know I'm just not good at this, and have actually been gently told so.I just don't know what to do with my tongue, so I don't do much with it. Kinda like a dead fish lmao. What are you meant to do when someone sticks their tongue into your mouth? How do I do it? Help a gal out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.