When a woman ignores you.

Details i keep a bit vague due to privacy reasons

There is this woman who i keep seeing every now and then.

And she used to say hi. But now when i walk by her does not want to make eye contact.

Last time she walked by and pulles up her shirt a bit. And she had a nice behind so i did walked up to her asap and she did look down not at me but however with a smile on her face.

And this time i saw her she even had on this hot tight pants wich i never saw her in before. She looked great.

But she seemed to be so unapproachable at the same time.

Later that evening she did a few times walked close pass me to some other people.

Im so bad at talking to woman when other people are around. (Maybe someone can help me help me overcome that).

The only thing i can think of is asking whats she is up to that weekend not a whole lot.

I know in the past i tried talking to her before one on one and she kept mentioning her bf. But that was months ago. Maybe things changed.

How can i pursue her to the point of maybe hanging out together without making things akward?

Like how far can i go just talking to her and stuff without being creepy. How much of an interest can i take in her by asking her questions and stuff.

Life is too short not to try how do i get enough game to get her if she maybe is interested. And what explains her behaviour.

Any advice/insight would be welcome.

Ask questions freely if you want.



Submitted January 18, 2020 at 12:14AM

Details i keep a bit vague due to privacy reasonsThere is this woman who i keep seeing every now and then.And she used to say hi. But now when i walk by her does not want to make eye contact.Last time she walked by and pulles up her shirt a bit. And she had a nice behind so i did walked up to her asap and she did look down not at me but however with a smile on her face.And this time i saw her she even had on this hot tight pants wich i never saw her in before. She looked great.But she seemed to be so unapproachable at the same time.Later that evening she did a few times walked close pass me to some other people.Im so bad at talking to woman when other people are around. (Maybe someone can help me help me overcome that).The only thing i can think of is asking whats she is up to that weekend not a whole lot.I know in the past i tried talking to her before one on one and she kept mentioning her bf. But that was months ago. Maybe things changed.How can i pursue her to the point of maybe hanging out together without making things akward?Like how far can i go just talking to her and stuff without being creepy. How much of an interest can i take in her by asking her questions and stuff.Life is too short not to try how do i get enough game to get her if she maybe is interested. And what explains her behaviour.Any advice/insight would be welcome.Ask questions freely if you want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.