How to ask out (18m to 18f)

I know you guys are probably sick of countless of these posts but I'm actually clueless rn haha I (18m) have been talking to 18f for some months now (daily texting and stuff for 2 months now) I really want to ask her out but I'm kinda worried she'll just see me as a friend. I know that this is pretty cowardly from me but I got that fear that she'll stop hanging out w me because I might make her uncomfortable by asking her out and that wouldn't help my depressed state of mind rn

So basically I am really afraid of f*ing it up but I also don't want to mess with her feelings. I should tell her but I really don't know how

Some context : We went to school together, are both from the same country and most of my friends have told me we would be a perfect fit Also recently she started sharing a lot of my interests (started listening to the same music, liking the same fashion brands etc)

I wanna ask her in a casual way and not via text

Thanks for any suggestions



Submitted January 18, 2020 at 12:25AM

I know you guys are probably sick of countless of these posts but I'm actually clueless rn haha I (18m) have been talking to 18f for some months now (daily texting and stuff for 2 months now) I really want to ask her out but I'm kinda worried she'll just see me as a friend. I know that this is pretty cowardly from me but I got that fear that she'll stop hanging out w me because I might make her uncomfortable by asking her out and that wouldn't help my depressed state of mind rnSo basically I am really afraid of f*ing it up but I also don't want to mess with her feelings. I should tell her but I really don't know howSome context : We went to school together, are both from the same country and most of my friends have told me we would be a perfect fit Also recently she started sharing a lot of my interests (started listening to the same music, liking the same fashion brands etc)I wanna ask her in a casual way and not via textThanks for any suggestions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.