I [15M] don't have a crush on anyone, but I feel lonely and keep thinking about having a relationship.

Oh great old ones, I call upon you for advice!

I don't have a crush on anyone (actually, I don't think I've ever had one), but I feel like I'm missing out on something. All my friends keep talking about their crushes/relationships, and the social pressure combined with my extremely wacky hormones make me feel very lonely and I can't help but fantasize about relationships. Is it normal to just, not have a crush? How can I make these feelings go away?

TL;DR (come on, it's not that long): I don't have a crush on anyone and I feel like I'm missing out.



Submitted January 14, 2020 at 11:53PM

Oh great old ones, I call upon you for advice!I don't have a crush on anyone (actually, I don't think I've ever had one), but I feel like I'm missing out on something. All my friends keep talking about their crushes/relationships, and the social pressure combined with my extremely wacky hormones make me feel very lonely and I can't help but fantasize about relationships. Is it normal to just, not have a crush? How can I make these feelings go away?TL;DR (come on, it's not that long): I don't have a crush on anyone and I feel like I'm missing out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.