A bit of a late bloomer, but my date went down on me -- a wonderfully new experience -- and now I see the appeal!!

Holy shit!!! is all I can say.

Is it wrong to think that it's even better than sex?! Does that even make sense? I mean the sensations, the tongue action, the warmth, the suction ... she was like perfect and I came in like 3 minutes flat ... it takes me way longer in bed

She was so flattered, she offered another round if I was ready, but that took me some time.

I offered to return the favor, (to be honest, would be my first time too) but she declined and told me to save it for later.

Is it wrong to think I might be falling in love? She's amazing and holy shit, she made me lose my mind so many times last night. I gotta return the favor in a huge way! What do I do?



Submitted January 15, 2020 at 12:08AM

Holy shit!!! is all I can say.Is it wrong to think that it's even better than sex?! Does that even make sense? I mean the sensations, the tongue action, the warmth, the suction ... she was like perfect and I came in like 3 minutes flat ... it takes me way longer in bedShe was so flattered, she offered another round if I was ready, but that took me some time.I offered to return the favor, (to be honest, would be my first time too) but she declined and told me to save it for later.Is it wrong to think I might be falling in love? She's amazing and holy shit, she made me lose my mind so many times last night. I gotta return the favor in a huge way! What do I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.