ADHD, zinc deficiency, and low libido?

I am starting zinc supplementation and I was not sure if I should post this in here or the adhd community I'm also a part of. I am mostly curious about zinc and if it helps libido, but also bringing up something that could possibly help those who are adhd.

https://www.zrtlab.com/blog/archive/mineral-imbalance-adhd-zinc-copper/

Anyway, after reading these articles I couldn't help but think maybe there is possible substance to this? Also my curiosity stems from the idea that those with adhd might be more likely to suffer from low libido due to zinc deficiency.

The last thing I am curious about is if anyone here with low libido has supplemented with zinc and had success whether male or female? Thanks



Submitted January 15, 2020 at 12:00AM

I am starting zinc supplementation and I was not sure if I should post this in here or the adhd community I'm also a part of. I am mostly curious about zinc and if it helps libido, but also bringing up something that could possibly help those who are adhd.https://ift.tt/35Vjz2t, after reading these articles I couldn't help but think maybe there is possible substance to this? Also my curiosity stems from the idea that those with adhd might be more likely to suffer from low libido due to zinc deficiency.The last thing I am curious about is if anyone here with low libido has supplemented with zinc and had success whether male or female? Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.