How long is normal to talk to a girl over text

Ive been texting a girl for around a month with pretty much no interaction in real life and whenever I hint at meeting eachother she brushes it off with a one word reply. She initiates conversations half the time but generally her replies are short and she rarely expands on the conversation herself.

I want to stop talking if its just a waste of time but I don't want to if there is a chance we can get together.

Is this normal or am I being led on? When i have asked directly i got a non commital answer but she does have fairly strict parents.



Submitted January 09, 2020 at 12:24AM

Ive been texting a girl for around a month with pretty much no interaction in real life and whenever I hint at meeting eachother she brushes it off with a one word reply. She initiates conversations half the time but generally her replies are short and she rarely expands on the conversation herself.I want to stop talking if its just a waste of time but I don't want to if there is a chance we can get together.Is this normal or am I being led on? When i have asked directly i got a non commital answer but she does have fairly strict parents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.