Do men have a poorer sex life then women?

Hi, So I got circ'd two years ago for medical reasons (tried stretching, etc), I'm ok with it, masturbation is good, etc.

What bugs me is the fact that even if sex is still good why should the human body have a condition that alters (note: not necessarily makes worse) the most natural thing in the world (i.e. the mechanics, gliding action, etc etc).

So this got me thinking, do that men seem to have a worse sex life, or more prone to issues, then women. For example, being circumcised and the effect it can have on sexual pleasure in some cases, erectile dysfunction (I have some degree of this), etc. Women have to give birth (if they want kids), periods, menopause, some sexual conditions, but there isn't anything that can permenantly alter or reduce pleasure? Even vaginismus is treatable?

Do women have any equivalent issues?



Submitted January 08, 2020 at 11:32PM

Hi, So I got circ'd two years ago for medical reasons (tried stretching, etc), I'm ok with it, masturbation is good, etc.What bugs me is the fact that even if sex is still good why should the human body have a condition that alters (note: not necessarily makes worse) the most natural thing in the world (i.e. the mechanics, gliding action, etc etc).So this got me thinking, do that men seem to have a worse sex life, or more prone to issues, then women. For example, being circumcised and the effect it can have on sexual pleasure in some cases, erectile dysfunction (I have some degree of this), etc. Women have to give birth (if they want kids), periods, menopause, some sexual conditions, but there isn't anything that can permenantly alter or reduce pleasure? Even vaginismus is treatable?Do women have any equivalent issues?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.